Following a great day of presentations, discussion and networking last Thursday, the slides from several AgileTour speakers are now available – I’ll be adding others over the coming days:
- Stephen Clents (S3 Group): Bungee Jumping and Agile
- Colm O’hEocha (AgileInnovation): Whats a ScrumMaster to do?
- Barry Chadwick (Daysha): Adopting DevOps Practices
- Eamonn Hegarty (Pramerica): How we transitioned the development of a large corporate intranet from Waterfall to Scrum
- David Denham and Rob Healy (Symantec): Culture, Kanban, Kata, and K.O.s
- John Paul Howe (SQS): Scrum Team Characters
- Iain Bright (FBD): Rewards of Collaboration
- Kevin Burke (Fidelity): Agile Communities of Practice
- Eithne O’Grady and Darren Byrne: Our SAFe Journey
- Fran O’Hara: Effective Writing and Testing of User Stories
Please attribute any slides you use or modify to the original author.