Agile, Lean, Lightweight….Software development methods are slimming down and delivering better business value in terms of cost, quality, flexibility and speed. At Agile Innovation, we provide the expert knowledge and hands-on experience to accelerate your move to a more agile and lean way of working. We have led agile adoption programs with training, coaching and consultancy in companies like Intel, Ericsson, HP, HMH, Aegon, Openet, SoftCo, Openjaw, DAFT.ie and Omnipay.
Learn more about why you need to consider agile & lean methods for your software development and IT Operations teams.
The principle is Colm O’hEocha, who has worked in IT for over 20 years in a variety of industries and roles from programmer to R&D Director. Colm has been involved with agile development for over 10 years, with 5 years training and coaching with AgileInnovation. He is also involved in extensive academic research on the adoption and evolution of agile and lean. Based in Galway, Ireland, Colm offers consulting on agile method adoption, with ongoing coaching and mentoring. He focuses on helping clients avoid common mistakes, identify the deeper implications of agile for the organisation, and develop the role of senior management in making the transformation deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
Why choose AgileInnovation?
We are not just another training company –
- Our veteran trainers/coaches have extensive hands-on experience applying agile and lean in industry
- We have a great list of reference customers who have seen exceptional results – SMEs, MNCs, various industries
- We are local and can provide long term support customized to your needs (no bungee consulting)
- We are very cost competitive compared to offsite training or big training and consulting firms
- We are a leading authority on Agile and Lean, e.g. speaking at (inter)national conferences
- We are authorized by Enterprise Ireland for their Lean Competitiveness funding
At AgileInnovation, we have helped 20+ organisations, big and small, across ICT, financial services and telecoms, to get leaner and more agile. Our decades of hands-on experience mean we have seen and resolved most of the barriers you’re likely to face in adopting agile. Remember, “Agile is Simple, but its Hard”. Don’t make the same mistakes others have made before you – talk to us about how we can help.