Do any of these apply to your team?
- We always seem to be fighting fires – everyone is busy but little is getting done
- We have so many inter-dependencies between teams, departments, functions – its difficult to know where the problems lie
- Re-engineering such a complex environment sounds risky and the chances of getting it right would be very slim
- We never have time to get to the root causes and fix things properly
- There’s so much complexity, we’re not sure where to start
AgileInnovation has designed the Kanban BootStrap® program based on first hand experience implementing Kanban:
- To bring about evolutionary change and ‘kaizen’ Continuous Improvement culture
- To synchronise individuals, teams and functions across extended, complex value streams
- To support agility at the organizational level – capitalising on the responsiveness of your Scrum/XP teams
- To implement agile principles where timeboxed methods like Scrum don’t fit (e.g. IT Operations, Maintenance and Support)
The Bootstrap Agenda
Our Kanban Bootstrap® program is much more than just training in concepts and practices – as well as explaining what Kanban is, we involve the team in understanding where they are now, what the next target condition is, and what steps they need to take to get there. The program can extend from 2 days for classroom training only, to a comprehensive consultation, training and support package for fully-fledged, strategic moves to Lean and Kanban. It can also be combined with agile methods such as Scrum and XP for development teams.
Note: For Enterprise Ireland Customers, the bootstrap program may be eligible for up to 50% funding support through the Lean Competitiveness Fund – get in touch for further details (email@example.com)
|Bootstrap Phase||Activities||Definition of Done|
|Set the Stage||
For further details of our services in Lean/Agile software development methods contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We specialize in embedded coaching and training in Scrum, Kanban and Lean.
Simplifying Process. Engaging Teams. Reducing Wastes. Supporting Innovation. Speeding Delivery.